Homeopathy for free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what you think?

3 posters

Go down

what you think? Empty what you think?

Post  AstroTheDog Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:13 pm

let's suppose a homeopath was making a remedy by hand..... he wants to make 30C aconite but instead grabs the wrong mother tincture and grabs belladonna instead.

after each succussion and dilution he labels the test tube aconite 2C.... 3C.... 4C ....etc up to aconite 30C.

he then leaves the finished remedy on his work bench for an hour

Question: does he end up with belladonna 30C or aconite 30C?

AstroTheDog

Back to top Go down

what you think? Empty Re: what you think?

Post  April Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 pm

While this is pretty unlikely to happen, my guess is it would act more like a combination remedy--might be marketed for Panic Attacks! Since it's labeled Aconite, it would, theoretically, be only given to those in an Aconite state. My best guess is, if Aconite is truly the remedy needed, the Belladonna would have little impact, if given in minimum dose, and if given in watery doses. If the patient is not sensitive to Belladonna, given this way, he will not react to the Belladonna pills.

Since I've been using the PRs, I've wondered what happens when a homeopath gives Remedy X, but because he doesn't want the patient to know which remedy he's being given (for various reasons), he writes the name of Remedy Y on the label, instead? Or, he writes a cryptic abbreviation, or maybe even makes up a fictional remedy name, or just writes the date, or writes something like 'Magic 1M', or writes the main theme of the patient's case, like 'PURE'? What effect, if any, does it have on how well it works for the patient? The Magic 1M is what my homeopath once wrote on the label of my remedy, and I swear, that vial just never worked as well for me as when I took it from a vial with the authentic name on it! At the time, he did not tell me what remedy it was. Now it makes me wonder if that has sometimes been the reason a remedy did not act as well as I'd anticipated it to, when I used a disguised name on the label??
Food for thought...
April

April

Last edited by April on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add a bit more to this idea)

April

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 am

Don't forget the intention and the spirits involved in the preparation of the remedy.
By writing a different name out of mistake it would not change the real remedy. This probably happened a lot of time in real.
There must be an intention and the right state of mind for the spirits to help you in order to get working PRs. When of that is missing nothing will happen when writing a name.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum