Homeopathy for free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remedy for wild chestnut tree ?

3 posters

Go down

Remedy for wild chestnut tree ? Empty Remedy for wild chestnut tree ?

Post  scarface Fri May 07, 2010 5:31 am

Hello Kaviraj,

I need a tip from you as the best plant-doctor.
On my street there are many (wild) chestnut trees. They develop later inthe summer big brown spots on the leaves and they seem to dry. There was a documentary on TV where somebody said that these trees are a man-made crossing and that these chestnut trees get a worm inside who seem to cause this disease. I did not see the documentary myself... a friend told me that.
Is there any homeopathic remedy I can help this trees ? I can make the remedy as PR...
Do you generally know this problem the chestnut trees have ?

Thanks.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Remedy for wild chestnut tree ? Empty Re: Remedy for wild chestnut tree ?

Post  Kaviraj Fri May 07, 2010 8:21 am

The only chestnut problem I know of is "bleeding" where the tree loses its sap through cracks in the bark. This tree may be a hybrid - as far as I know there are no hybrid chestnuts.

If it is a "worm", it is probably a caterpillar that lives under the bark and is called a borer. Thuja will do much for that. 6X potency, 10 drops on a litre, 50 succussions and dissolve the litre in 20 litres. Then with that water the tree.

Kaviraj

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface Fri May 07, 2010 8:45 am

Thanks Kaviraj, I will try that. The worm you taked about seems to be the one from the TV description.
The funny thing is that on this street there is a company which manufcatures and sells "homeopathic" remedies for plants. And that the city tried to fix the trees with their products last year, but without success. I am gonna do this to 3-4 trees and see the difference to the other ones.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaviraj Fri May 07, 2010 9:37 am

Don't forget that old leaves are always getting brown in summer as they mature and shed. So it may not be a problem at all in your neighbourhood.

Kaviraj

Back to top Go down

Remedy for wild chestnut tree ? Empty About chestnut trees wellness

Post  Concentrico Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:19 am

Dear Mr. Scarface
here you can see something intresting about chestnut trees (Ippocastano).
They are using homepathy, Bach flower and more.

http://www.archibo-biologica.be/duits/introductie.html

Ciao

Last edited by Concentrico on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry I fogot the link)

Concentrico

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum