Homeopathy for free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, i´m a new and want to learn about this

2 posters

Go down

Hello, i´m a new and want to learn about this Empty Hello, i´m a new and want to learn about this

Post  Thuenie Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:27 am

Hi Scarface,
I am working since 3-4 years with Naturopathy, Bach Flowers, Schüssler salts and mudras (finger-yoga). I really tried today for information on mudras in the natural forum when I suddenly there by a user named amando about your experience with this type of homeopathy met. I am not a healer per se, but use this knowledge and the healing possibilities happy for me instead of chemical medicine. Sure, I go to my doctor regularly, if the occasion is given to it. I talk not about my preference for Homoeopathy as it tried to dissuade me then.

I have a problem that my doctor and I have so far never quite get a grip. I have a thyroid aplasia, of my birth. My mother then became ill during pregnancy, the Spanish flu. To this day I'll take any day my thyroid hormones: Euthyrox 150 2x in the morning. Before, it was 11 / 2 and we found a subfunction, even though I really felt very good.

I am n ot skeptical about your method, only careful and I'll let you know if it helps me.

If the PR's actually also work with Bach flower remedies?

Thuenie

Back to top Go down

Hello, i´m a new and want to learn about this Empty Re: Hello, i´m a new and want to learn about this

Post  scarface_ Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi,
I am sorry, but I cannot help you with a certain remedy. You have to consult a homeopath. This is only about another method of making homeopathic-like remedies (with the PR Method).
You can make Bach remedies with this method.
Simply write "Bach remedies: Aspen C3, Mimulus C3, Red chestnut C3, etc" to make one ore more remedies.
Specify Bach remedies in the name, since there are also different remedies made out of these plants.
I used C3,C6, C7, C12 with Bach flower remedies. They work fine !

scarface_

Back to top Go down

Hello, i´m a new and want to learn about this Empty Re: Hello, i´m a new and want to learn about this

Post  Thuenie Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:38 pm

scarface_ wrote:Hi,
I am sorry, but I cannot help you with a certain remedy. You have to consult a homeopath. This is only about another method of making homeopathic-like remedies (with the PR Method).
You can make Bach remedies with this method.
Simply write "Bach remedies: Aspen C3, Mimulus C3, Red chestnut C3, etc" to make one ore more remedies.
Specify Bach remedies in the name, since there are also different remedies made out of these plants.
I used C3,C6, C7, C12 with Bach flower remedies. They work fine !

Thank you very much for the answer. I understand the method, i have a good book to analyze my problems to find the right remedies . And Bach Flowers helped me in my past with my grief and helped me to get more self-confidence .I chose out of the feeling and it worked immediately. Smile

Thuenie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum